The PACE office is the contact point for all doctoral students. The PACE team assists its PhD-students in administrative affairs and helps with lots of study concerns. One of our core values is to treat everyone with respect.
- individual assistance in organisational or administrative matters, both for your journey to Paderborn and during your PhD studies
- the assistance of a tutor concerning: enrolment, registration for foreigners, health insurance, bank account, etc.
- ongoing administrative support during your time here in Paderborn
- Periodic reflection concerning the progress of the dissertation project
- Complementary soft skill trainings
- Mediation and support in conflict resolution
Please find here what we consider a respectful workplace and what we offer especially to international students, women and parents.