Date: August 18 - August 29, 2008
Place: L'Etang de Hasselfurth, Bitche (Moselle), France
1. Basic intro to stationary phase. Basic large deviations
2. High tensor powers for a fixed group
3. Large N limits in twodimensional Quantum Chromo Dynamics
4. High powers of a line bundle
5. Large dimensions and vacua of string theory
The summer school is open for advanced students, PhD candidates and Post-Docs from all over the world.
The participants of the summer school will have the opportunity to present their research interests and results.
The scientific program starts on Monday, August 18th, the summer school will end on Friday, August 29th at lunch time.
The arrival day is Sunday, August 17th.
Prof. Dr. Joachim Hilgert
Department of Mathematics
Warburger Straße 100
Prof. Dr. Tilmann Wurzbacher
Laboratoire de Mathématiques et Applications de Metz
(UMR 7122 du CNRS)
Université de Metz
Bâtiment A, Ile du Saulcy